Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It was HURT

Today will definitely be the saddest day of mine in INTI so far. So much had happened just in these 24 hours.

I took my Chemistry test today and it worth 20% out of 100% marks. I was stuck when I saw the questions. It was so hard (maybe only I felt that way, others might found it’s a piece of cake). The questions and my own answers were so confusing to me. After the test, I found that many of my answers were wrong. I had been working so hard before the test, but end up; I can’t even get a single repay. Really felt fed up. I get nothing in the end but disappointment. Sigh.

And than later that night, something even worse happened. It was my 1st cry in INTI. Actually we were having meeting in somewhere in INTI, but Mr. B was like volcano eruption, suddenly roared at us for no reason. We had done our very best and completed our mission. How could he scold us without knowing anything and blaming everything to us??!?! Doesn’t it sound ridiculous? Everyone has the right to make their own decisions, and so do we. He just could not force us to do something that we do not like, just for his own benefit. He shouted, scolded us in front of the public, he never thought of others but his own welfare. It was an embarrassing one. Maybe he was really under pressure and in anger because of his personal matter, but he just could not add his own problem into another case. It was unfair to throw his anger to others and end up we are the one we hurt the most.

It is easy to hurt a person, but it might take hundreds or even thousands of centuries to heal the pain and hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment