Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Time to leaVe

Many people come and leave our life. Even though how close they are with us, it’s just the problem of time; they will definitely leave us sooner or later. Thus, everyone will surely experience the pain of separation. So do I.

Ever since I was in INTI, I get to know many new friends. But sadly to tell that 2 out of them are leaving soon because of the offer of JPA. As for me, friends play a very important role in my life because I hate loneliness. So I really felt very sad when I knew that they are leaving soon. Anyhow, I must admit that it is a great opportunity that they can get the offer of JPA. I will support them for their leaving and bless for them always.

And the only thing I dislike about AUP is that your friends or anyone that sits next to you in class will suddenly get out of your sight. Any of your classmates might leave for State anytime or people that you meet in this semester does not mean that you can meet them again in the next semester. So this is why some people said that AUP is a ‘Hi and Bye’ programme.

Therefore, I must treasure every moments with my friends in INTI before anyone of us leave for own future. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment