Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My trip to GIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday I only had one 2 hours class. So I am really free for the whole day. Because I had to buy some stuffs, I am forced to go to Giant. And so my good friend, Woan Ling was so kind and willing to accompany me to Giant. Hahaasss. After our class, we went to Giant by Inti Bus (definitely it is free of charge xD). But sadly, I could not get what I want. Yet I bought lots of useless stuffs and spent up 20 bucks in Giant. Sigh. I am really a ‘shopaholic’. Then after that, we walked to Mcdonald's to have our lunch. Actually went to Mcdonald's was also one of our purpose. Hee. It was so yummy and finally fulfilled my desire since I am in INTI-UC.

Today, 2nd June was my friend’s birthday. So out of his expectation, we decided to celebrate for him as it was his 1st birthday in INTI-UC. Do you know how hard it is to hide something from a person? One of my friends was responsible to lead the birthday boy from our plan. Then we bought a cake from Bakery and it costs RM36. So small but yet so expensive. Sweat. We brought the cake to dining hall and sang birthday song as loud as we could. I would not forget the reaction and expression of the birthday boy. His face turned red immediately when we came out with a cake in front of him. Hahhaaa.. He was so shy and funny at that time. But actually I also felt a bit shy because the dining hall was fully occupied with people. Many eyes stared at us for some time. Hahhasss.. But whatever, don’t care about others’ perspective. Happy go lucky~

No comments:

Post a Comment