Sunday, June 14, 2009

ReLaxing..

Finally I walked my talk.

I had been planning for this since I was in INI. But I had no chance to realize my promise as a lot of assignments and tests were on last few weeks. And now, finally I could make it!!

It is all about my enjoyable trip to my aunt’s place, Sri Damansara.

Early in the morning, I started my journey to Kepong by bus and KTM. It was the 1st time I traveled alone in a foreign place as NILAI was still new and strange to me. While I was waiting bus outside INTI, I met a girl who’s from Nilai College and was going to KTM station also. And so, it started my journey with her accompany. But after getting into the KTM, she left while reaching her destination in Kajang, and again I was alone. Sigh.

After almost 1.30hours of traveling, finally I reached my destination. LoL. Then after lunch, my cousins and I went to 1 Utama, the nearest shopping centre to my aunt’s house. We had a lot of fun there, shopping, eating, hanging around chit-chating and even watching movie.

OMG. It was the 1st time I watched scary movie. Due to my cousin’s request, we watched ‘Drag me to Hell’. It was really horrible and ghastly. You know what. From the moment I entered the theatre, I never open my eyes. I just roughly knew what the show was about by listening. Hahhahaa. Actually I intended to sleep inside the theatre because I knew that I would definitely not dare to watch scary show. But who knows, the sound effect was damn loud and yet scary, making me could not fall asleep. Sigh. 1st time I felt suffering watching movie. LoL

After staying one night there, I had to leave to INTI. But anyhow, it was really a wonderful trip. I enjoyed a lot as this was the time in which I could forget or brush aside those annoying stuffs in college. And finally I could have home make dishes. I was really sick of the food outside, expensive but yet awful.

Promise, I will make another trip there again. Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment