Thursday, June 18, 2009

UnbEarabLe =(

Is this our first and last outing??! Yes, I think so. It definitely is. Sob sob

Finally it’s time to leave. It was really sad, but luckily there was sweet memory also behind the sadness.

Actually we planned to have a badminton match between ourselves before Raymond left INTI, but unluckily some exams and occasions were being carried out in the MPH, and so we have no choice to play outside as he was leaving this weekend. So end up we played in Dewan Bandaraya Nilai today, 18th June. Coincidencely Girish was back to INTI yesterday to finish his stuff here, so Raymond drove five of us to our destination. It was the most wonderful and happy match that I never had before. I kept laughing during the whole match because of RAYMOND PRAKASH who did lots of funny stuffs and stupid jokes. But he was a great and professional one while playing badminton. His reaction and speed of catching the ball was very fast. Maybe it’s because of he is a tennis player, so the size of badminton court is just a piece of cake for him to run if compared to a tennis court. LoL.


After two hours of running here and there, we were all so tired and starved. Thus it was time for Raymond and Girish to give us a treat for farewell dinner. Again it was a memorable but yet sad one as it was our last gathering for the time being. Due to my suggestion, we went to Pizza Hut for our dinner. Hahahass. Everyone know that I scare of spicy. At first I do not know what Tabasco taste like as I enjoy original taste of food and never mix with other sauce. They were all so bad and lied to me that it was sweet sauce and kept persuading me to have it. Sigh. End up, I get into their trap. It was SPICY. I think the reason why I was full that night is because of I kept drinking water. LoL. At the end, they spent about RM60++ for the treat. Hahahasss.

*Paparazzi took some photos because WoanLing requested for that!I'm sorry guys!XD*

Pleasant hours fly past when we are enjoying. It is really time to say GOODBYE. No matter how, hopefully our friendships will last forever and keep in touch with each other in the future. FRIENDS, good luck and all the best throughout your life. May God bless you guys. Ciao~

1 comment: