Saturday, June 6, 2009

deCision maKing......

What is decision making??

Everyday everyone makes thousand and thousand of decision. For example even waking up in the morning the 1st decision we make is whether to wake up or not and the list goes on and on.

Now the problem begins here. How do we make a proper decision?? And how do we know it is actually a correct decision. And how do we know is will not affect the other future plans.

Anyway just so you know I’m from a small town called Batu Pahat. I have a friend(Joanne) who also don’t really know how to make her own decision so we always wonder if it is because our water that makes us like this.

But seriously I think that making one's own decision is rather difficult or I can say VERY difficult.

Lets take this week as an example. 1st I was suppose to do a board the "Gunung Ledang" trip. So Joanne and I had to prepare and get ready the board by the end of the week. Since Joanne was a little busy doing her assignments so I went and do the board with a very 2 nice buddy. During the time while doing the board I was indecisive about the whole thing. I kept asking and asking them for advice. BUT yet the 2 "nice buddy" didn’t want to give me any advice. They said they wanted me to be more independent. At the end i ACTUALLY manage to finish it. I was totally amaze by it. Thank goodness I didn’t make a mockery out of myself. Anyway I’m not here to boast but my board but to actually to say about how hard is to make a decision.

I really hope to be more firm and be able to make my own decision.

1 comment: