Sunday, June 28, 2009

I'm BACK !!!!!

Finally after staying nearly 3 months in INTI-UC, I managed to go back to my hometown this weekend. I was so happy and always anxious to go back all the while before this. And now, I am lying on my bed and preparing to share with you guys about my enjoyable but busy days for this weekend.

I missed my YG's members (Yellow Gang) very much as it had been 3 months that I never meet them. So after my lunch, KYLIE, my BFF (Best Friend Forever) and also one of my YG's friends accompanied me to Summit Parade ( one of the shopping centre in my hometown) . I was so excited and almost cried out when I saw her. It's like coincidencely meet a friend that has already lost contact for about ten years in a street. But I was so happy because her first reaction when seeing me was shocked and said, 'You're getting thinner'. Hahahaa.. And then here came her second reaction, 'OMG! What's wrong with your hair?? It's so messy. Now the first thing we should do is go for a haircut.' LoL. I must admit that she is really my BFF, none of my friends other than her can really understand and read my mind like she does. So we went to ARTS CREATION Hair Studio and found my hairstylist to 'save' my messy hair. LoL. After the cut, we went to RAIN FOREST for a break and had our tea time.




It's yummy!!!!
After staying about 4 hours there, we decided to change our venue and followed Kylie's mother to visit some boutiques. I was satisfied because I managed to buy myself a pair of jeans and a shirt. I like it very much. Again that night, YG's members, Kylie, Wen Xin, Renee and I went to our favorite hang-out, which is Mc Donald's and had our favorite Sundae ice cream. I really enjoyed the moment we spent together, gossiped about others and shared our experience of the past. Oh ya, by the way, thanks our driver, Jun Yong. Haha =p




By the time i wanted to take photo, it's already empty. LoL

The next day, we went to Square One to watch movie before I left to INTI. Guess what did we watch?!?? Haha. Don't think so you guys can get it. We watched 'The Hanna Montana Movie' in MBO. I liked the show very much. It's about Miley Cyrus who struggles to juggle school, friends and her secret popstar persona. But when Hannah Montana's soaring popularity threatens to take over her life - she just might let it. So her father, Billy Ray Cyrus takes the teen home to Crowley Corners, Tennesse, for a dose of reality, kicking off an adventure filled with the kind of fun, laughter and romance even Hannah Montana couldn't imagine.

'It's a climb, but the view is great'

Then after that, we went to our the other favorite and usual hang-out --- Witchery Ider. I missed the drinks and atmosphere there very much. There are lots of our sweet and unforgettable memories in Witchery Ider as we used to go there every once a week before this. We were singing songs, playing Wii, chit-chatting and having our tea break there.


Our favorite drink, 'Mo Li Dian Zi'

Kylie, me, ah Xin

Last but not least, YG, I love you guys!!! Take care, muakzzz ^^

2 comments:

  1. haha!! you call yourselves yellow gang omg.so sad haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahhaa.. i must admit that my friends and i used to be crazy during Highs school.. LoLss

    ReplyDelete